Our brand new ‘Will you Brie Mine?’ Hamper is the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for the cheese-lover in your life. It features a heart-shaped extra-mature Cheddar, hand-shaped especially for our us by the wonderful people at Caws Cenarth in Carmarthenshire, along with a beautiful Angiddy Brie from the Wye Valley and a natural-rinded Thelma Caerffili. Also included is a decorative heart-shaped slate, a fig & date chutney from Pwllheli and a box of Leek & Caerffili crackers from Brecon.
The cheeses, accompaniments and slate heart decoration are lovingly presented in a 12 inch wicker hamper hamper.
‘Will you Brie Mine?’ Hamper Contents:
- Heart-Shaped Mature Cheddar 200g
- Angiddy Brie 200g
- Organic Thelma Caerffili 180g
- Cradoc’s Leek & Caerffili Crackers 80g
- Welsh Lady Fig & Date Chutney 300g
- Decorative Slate Heart
*Please note – the flowers in the image are not supplied.
'Will You Brie Mine?' Hamper Contents:
- Heart-Shaped Mature Cheddar 200g This mouth-wateringly mature Cheddar is made by Caws Cenarth in Carmarthenshire. The wax-covered heart-shaped truckle, made especially for this hamper, has a deep and rich flavour with the creaminess typical of Caws Cenarth cheeses.
- Angiddy Brie 200g Angiddy is an award-winning soft cheese by Brooke’s Dairy, a small family farm in the Wye Valley. Angiddy is mould ripened and similar in style to a Brie or Camembert. The Brooke family use milk from their Jersey herd, which gives their cheese a golden yellow colour and a rich, creamy taste.
- Thelma Caerffili 180g Organic Thelma Caerffili is a more mature version of the traditional Caws Cenarth Caerffili; it has a loose and slightly crumbly texture with a delicate lemony flavour.
- Cradoc's Leek & Caerffili Crackers 80g These lovely savoury crackers, made near Brecon, have a delicate flavour and a satisfying crunch.
- Welsh Lady Fig & Date Chutney 300g This rich and sticky chutney is hand-made in Pwllheli in copper-bottomed open-top boiling pans.
- Decorative Slate Heart
*Some cheese or other items in our selections will occasionally be out of season or out of stock. When this is the case we will replace it with something as similar as possible.
All orders are sent out in our attractive recyclable gift boxes, with all cheese wrapped in our wool-based biodegradable insulation which will keep your cheese chilled and well-protected during its journey.
We send all orders for overnight delivery with one of the UK’s leading couriers. Please allow an extra day for deliveries to the highlands and islands.
Don’t forget that you can open our gift boxes out to reveal a map of Wales with the locations of all of our artisan cheesemakers!