Celebrate in style with this romantic selection for two. Featuring Bottega Gold Prosecco from the foothills on North-East Italy, two award winning cheeses from Caws Cenarth in West Wales and the ever-popular Preservation Chilli and Tomato relish to add a little fire; the Couple’s Christmas Day Hamper is the perfect evening getaway from the madness. Put your feet up, you’ve earned it!
This fantastic selection of award-winning products is beautifully presented in a 12 inch wicker hamper.
*Please note that this hamper contains alcohol and therefore cannot be purchased by or delivered to anyone under 18. Click here to read our alcohol delivery policy.
Couple’s Christmas Day Hamper Contents:
- Bottega Gold 20cl
- Caws Cryf 200g
- Cenarth Brie 200g
- Preservation Society Chilli and Tomato Relish 200g
Couple's Christmas Day Hamper Contents:
- Bottega Gold Prosecco 20cl This lively and aromatic Prosecco DOC is made in the heart of the hills of Valdobbiadene in Veneto, North-East Italy, the historical homeland of Prosecco and has the aroma of crisp apples, citrus fruit and white blossom. The iconic golden bottle helps to protect the precious contents from light, keeping it fresher for longer.
- Cenarth Brie 200g This traditional, organic, French-style Brie from Caws Cenarth has a distinctive and well-rounded mushroomy flavour which grows with age. It has a creamy white interior synonymous with a classic Brie, along with a delightfully gooey centre.
- Caws Cryf 200g Caws Cryf (meaning ‘strong cheese’) is an extra-mature Cheddar made by Caws Cenarth in Carmarthenshire. This wax-covered mini truckle has an intense, rich flavour and the creaminess typical of Caws Cenarth cheeses
- Preservation Society Tomato and Chilli Relish 200g A rich tomato based relish with a subtle hint of chilli to warm the mouth. A great partner to mature Cheddar.
*Some cheese or other food items in our selections will occasionally be out of season or out of stock. When this is the case we will replace them with something as similar as possible.
All orders are sent out in our attractive recyclable gift boxes, with all cheese wrapped in our wool-based biodegradable insulation which will keep your cheese chilled and well-protected during its journey.
We send all orders for overnight delivery with one of the UK’s leading couriers. Please allow an extra day for deliveries to the highlands and islands.
Don’t forget that you can open our gift boxes out to reveal a map of Wales with the locations of all of our artisan cheesemakers!