***SOLD OUT! There was huge demand for our advent calendars so we sold out much earlier than expected. We’re planning to release them earlier next year, so watch this space!***
Merry Christmas! The Welsh Cheese Company Advent Calendar is finally here!
This ‘mini’ version of our advent calendar has 6 windows and 6 delicious individual Welsh cheeses to enjoy throughout December. Weighing in at a total of just under 1.2kg, this selection won’t leave you hungry in the run up to Christmas, but might just be a bit more practical than the 1 metre wide, 4.2kg ‘giant’ version!
The cheeses in our mini advent calendar are some of our festive favourites, including a Brie, a blue and a couple of gorgeous Cheddars.
The calendar is 51cm wide, 32.5cm tall and 11cm deep, so you’re going to need to clear a bit of fridge space! If you find that you can’t fit the whole calendar into the fridge, it is designed so you can open it to remove the cheeses without damaging the box.
The calendar will only be available for delivery between 23rd and 25th November. Please ensure you select a delivery date within this period at the checkout.
Welsh Cheese Advent Calendar Contents:
- Perl Las Blue 200g
- Black Bomber 200g
- Cenarth Brie 200g
- Ffili 200g
- Tysilio 180g
- Bouncing Berry 200g
Mini Welsh Cheese Advent Calendar Contents:
- Perl Las Blue 200g Perl Las is a superb Welsh blue cheese made by Carwyn Adams at Caws Cenarth in Carmarthenshire. This delicious cheese has been a Gold Medal Winner at the World Cheese Awards.
- Black Bomber 200g The multi-award-winning Black Bomber Cheddar is a modern classic. The Snowdonia Cheese Company’s flagship cheese, it marries a rich and tangy Cheddar flavour with a smooth creaminess that lingers on the palate.
- Ffili 200g This waxed mini truckle from Caws Cenarth contains a light and lemony Caerffili-style cheese with sea salt overtones. It’s made on the Adams family’s Glyneithinog Farm in Carmarthenshire.
- Cenarth Brie 200g This traditional, organic, French-style Brie from Caws Cenarth has a distinctive and well-rounded mushroomy flavour which grows with age. It has a creamy white interior synonymous with a classic Brie, along with a delightfully gooey centre.
- Tysilio 180g This beautiful goats’ cheese is made using milk from a mixed herd of Saanan, Toggenburg and Alpine goats at Cors yr Odyn farm at Dulas on Anglesey.
- Bouncing Berry 200g A mature white Cheddar blended with cranberries, this cheese is deliciously creamy, light and fruity. Moreish, with a subtle sweetness, this cheese has won a Silver medal at Nantwich International Cheese Awards.
*Please note that this mini advent calendar has 6 windows
(labelled 1, 5, 10, 15, 20 & 24) and 6 cheeses
. If you're looking for a larger advent calendar with 24 windows, please see our Giant Welsh Cheese Advent Calendar
All orders are sent out in our attractive recyclable gift boxes, with all cheese wrapped in our wool-based biodegradable insulation which will keep your cheese chilled and well-protected during its journey.
We send all orders for overnight delivery with one of the UK’s leading couriers. Please allow an extra day for deliveries to the highlands and islands.
Don’t forget that you can open our gift boxes out to reveal a map of Wales with the locations of all of our artisan cheesemakers!