5 Nov 2019
New Welsh cheeses added to our website!
28 Oct 2019
We have six additions to our catalogue for you to feast your eyes on this month, from Caws Teifi Cheese, Caws Cenarth, Trefan Dairy and Blaenafon Cheddar Company.
These six are all very different to each other so there’s something for everyone and if you’re the adventurous type, we challenge you to try them all!
- Saval: (shown below) is a rich, pungent and tangy raw-milk cheese. The rind-washing gives it a gorgeously strong aroma and creamy but dense and savoury taste.
- Teifi Organic Halloumi: is a semi-hard slightly salty cheese, fantastic when grilled or fried. Organic and unpasteurised.
- Black Sheep: a firm ewes milk cheese in a wax truckle. Deliciously creamy with a subtle nutty tang.
- Radnor Blue: a soft blue ewes milk cheese with silvery blue veins of mould striking a wonderful balance of mellow ewes milk and delicious creamy blue.
- Radnor Shepherd: (shown below) a ewes milk Gouda-style cheese. It’s matured for a minimum of 8 weeks, creating a dense and subtly sweet cheese, with a delicate crispness.
- Dragon’s Breath Cheddar: a chilli Cheddar made with wholegrain chilli mustard and the classic Welsh beer, Brains SA.